Monday, August 18, 2014

Ups and Downs!

Hey!
This week has been awesome! It's had it's ups and downs. I had my first baptism! The S kids (K, A and N) were baptized Friday night and confirmed on Sunday. The font hot water heater broke so the
kids had to be baptized in 60 degree water....they were champs about it! It was an amazing baptism, the spirit was so strong, and us sister missionaries actually sounded good for our song (at least that's what everyone said).
I said goodbye to Sister Brewster today. Hardest thing on the mission yet! I will miss her so much! I'm getting a new companion, Sister Gibbons, this will be her last transfer on her mission. Killing 2
missionaries in a row! God knows best.
Last night we had our last hurray!  Brother N (aka Dad) has an old restored Mustang. We all hoped in a took it for "a spin". We won't say how fast we went ;). It was a great time!
Have a great week! Love you all!
Love,
Sister Reber

 Taking the mustang for a spin.
 Sister Brewster, Sister Little, and I. Last time together 😢
 The "S" kids t their baptism.
 Sister N and I.
 With the Elders.

And the most action I'll be getting for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment