Monday, January 12, 2015

Two By Two

Hello Folks!!
What a week!! I must say missionary work has its ups and downs but I've never had such steep up and downs in on week! /\/\/\/
Peaks: We picked up an awesome new investigator! She referred herself and she is golden! She is 20-30 yrs. old and started telling us what she believes....exactly what we believe. We had an awesome lesson with her and she opened up and told us a lot of personal concerns.
I went on exchanges this week. Sister Pulatua, a greenie from Samoa, came to Auburn. What a funny sister! I can't imagine learning a new language. She is doing awesome though and has some much patience with herself. I took her to the care center and somehow.... It ended in her singing and putting on a little concert! Good times!
A lot of service this week....which I love! We also went to the Interfaith Food Closet and filled orders, and moved a lady.
Pits:I am so thankful for trials. Trials are great! As we struggle with missionary work we just keep reminding ourselves that trials are good! That just means we are growing and learning....nothing wrong with that:) One day we will find the rainbow through the storm!
Praises: Thanks to everyone that wished me Happy Birthday! It's been a great day so far! We went bowling with the Elders in the Zone and Sister Phelps made brownies....couldn't have gotten any better!
I'm thankful to be on a mission! So so thankful!
Prayers: I pray and pray to know what God's will is for us in this area. I know we are here for a reason and I know God will tell us.

And ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel, two by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, declaring my word like unto angels of God.

Love,
Sister Reber

No comments:

Post a Comment