Monday, April 13, 2015

Empire Mine or Bust!

Good Afternoon Family & Friends,
I sit down to type up my emails...and never remember what I did during the week. Time is flying by so fast! I feel like it was yesterday I was driving home to open my call letter. I had my Mission President Interview this week....amazing! I just love President Marston! 
This week was a normal week of missionary work, which was great! No meetings=a great week for Sister Reber:)!
Today we were able to go to Empire Mine with R. It's one of the biggest Gold Mines in California. It was so much fun to see and to spend time with R before transfers come. 
I hope you all have a wonderful week! Sorry for no interesting email this week!
Love,
Sister Reber

Pictures:
1.Sister Vakapuna, Me, and R with our Prairie Diamonds the blacksmith made us.
2.R and I in the Rose Garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment