Friday, February 21, 2014

We got our first letter!

Here is part of the letter that we recieved today

"Well, I don't know why I ever did this......JK!  I LOVE the MTC!  It has been an awesome first day.  My companion is "Sister V".  She is 22 and only a convert for 1 year.  She is so amazing.  We do most everything with our District which is me, "Sister V", "Sister H" from Arizona, "Sister S" with two Elders that are going to another mission in California.

We had a big meeting with all the new missionaries that came in today.  There were 300 come in today. 

Dinner was alright, except it was at 4:15.  I'll be getting used to that!

After dinner we went on "Teaching Experiences".  The MTC actually has referrals from members and they have investigators come.  There were about 30 of us "newbys"(with our dork dots) to one investigator.  We learned a lot from that.

So....I didn't cry after you left.  I'm sure that was the opposite for you all.  But that's alright!  12 more days till I get to be in California!

My p-days are on Tuesdays so that's when I will email.

Thanks for everything!  Love you all and I'm praying for you!  We are all in this together!

Love, Sister Reber

My companion and I with our "dork dots".

No comments:

Post a Comment