Monday, May 12, 2014

5.12.14 - What a Wonderful Day!

Dear Brothers, Sisters, Family and Friends,

What a blessing you all are to me in my life! I pondered yesterday about the many people that have came into my life and left a lasting impact on my life. I am so grateful to have been able to Skype with my family and see them! Boy did I get lucky to go to such a great family!


Family and friends, a mission is hard, it isn't easy, but when you know the Church is true and what you are teaching is true, it's a whole lot easier! I testify to you all, I KNOW that my Savior lives, He died for me so that one day I can live with my Father in Heaven again, and that I can live there with my family. I know that as we
strive to become more like our Savior, and try to become better, we will have better loves, relationships, and life. I know that our Heavenly Father loves each one of us more than we can even comprehend. "... your Heavenly Father loves you--each of you. That love never changes. It is not influenced by your appearance, by your possessions, or by the amount of money you have in your bank account. It is not changed by your talents and abilities. It is simply there. It is there for you when you are sad or happy, discouraged or hopeful. God’s love is there for you whether or not you feel you deserve love. It is simply always there." (We Never Walk Alone) 

I know that prayer works, that our Heavenly Father answers prayers in his own time and will. "Wherever we are in life, there are times when all of us have challenges and struggles. Although they are different for each, they are common to all. Many of the challenges we face exist because we live in this mortal world, populated by all manner of individuals. At times we ask in desperation, “How can I keep my sights firmly fixed on the celestial as I navigate through this telestial world?” There will be times when you will walk a path strewn with thorns and marked by struggle. There may be times when you feel detached--even isolated--from the Giver of every good gift. You worry that you walk alone. Fear replaces faith. When you find yourself in such circumstances, I plead with you to remember prayer." (We Never Walk Alone)

I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet and that we have a loving Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, that leads this church today. I know that I am where I am suppose to be at this time in my life and I know that it isn't always easy, sometimes it's tough, but it's so worth it!


Family and Friends "Be strong. Live the gospel faithfully even if others around you don’t live it at all. Defend your beliefs with courtesy and with compassion, but defend them."(The Cost—and Blessings—of Discipleship) I pray for you daily, pray that you are safe, healthy, and gaining a stronger testimony,
I leave my Testimony with you this week, In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Love,
Sister Reber

Two great people I met here in Palo Cedro.
They both grew up in Axtell,Utah, another one of Gods tender mercies to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment