Monday, May 26, 2014

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

Good Morning Everyone,
...And thus we see that by small means The Lord can bring about great
things. (1Nephi 16:29)

And if there were miracles wrought then, why has God ceased to be a God of miracles and yet be an unchangeable Being? And behold, I say unto you he changeth not; if so he would cease to be God; and he ceaseth not to be God, and is a God of miracles. (Mormon 9:19)

This week has truly been a testimony building experience! I am starting to see a change in myself, my teaching, and a change of heart in those we are teaching. This week Our Heavenly Father blessed Sister Brewster and I with 3 amazing children to teach the gospel to. We had our first lesson with them and they are so excited! "N", a nine year old boy, asked at the end of the lesson, "when can I be baptized?" Things are picking up here in Palo Cedro and the members are being awesome missionaries! I am so grateful to be staying here another transfer with Sister Brewster.

Yesterday was a very rewarding day for us Sisters, we received so many voice mails, cards, and conversations thanking us for the lives we have changed here in Palo Cedro. It was such a testimony builder knowing that we are here for certain people, to change their lives. It was just what we needed to keep us going! I'm so grateful to be on a mission! The Church is True! Love you all!

Love
Sister Reber


I invite you to watch this video today!
http://www.lds.org/video/mormon-messages/come-what-may-and-love-it?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment