Monday, December 8, 2014

Meet Dave!

Hello!
I don't have a lot of time today but here is some thing I've learned this week. 
Meet Dave! Dave is a recent convert that was baptized two days before I got to Auburn. Dave lost his leg and is now struggling with being in and out of the hospital due to strokes. This man is amazing! His positive attitude shines when most of us would sit in the hospital room and cry. If Dave can do it....we can do hard things too! 

In the gospel of Jesus Christ you have help from both sides of the veil, and you must never forget that. When disappointment and discouragement strike—and they will—you remember and never forget that if our eyes could be opened we would see horses and chariots of fire as far as the eye can see riding at reckless speed to come to our protection. They will always be there, these armies of heaven!

 “The fault . . . is not in our stars, but in ourselves” (William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar).

Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye are little children, and ye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands and prepared for you;And ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along.[D&C 78:17–18]
I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, . . . and mine angels [shall be] round about you, to bear you up. [D&C 84:88]
The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours. [D&C 78:18]
This week has been great! The director of proselyting and technology came to our mission. What an awesome conference. If I had more time I would love to tell you all about it.
I love you all!!
Love,
Sister Reber

Pictures: Dave and I, Dave...thumbs up!!(Isn't his shirt great!), sister phelps laughed at me because I had to stop and take a picture of this perfect cow, on a perfect green pasture, with a perfect fence...."it's an ag thing..,you wouldn't understand phelps!" Haha







image2.JPGimage1.JPG
image3.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment