Monday, March 17, 2014

Our Search for Investigators

Good afternoon family and friends,

What a beautiful day it is here in Palo Cedro! It's only rained once since I have been here. I am loving this mission and the missionary life. I don't have much time to write but here is a couple miracles from this week.

1. Investigator “T”. She is from a media referral. He daughter was taken away from her when the daughter was 5. After 12 years she got to see her daughter for Christmas this year. She found out her daughter was adopted into an LDS family and now “T” wants to learn about what her daughter has been learning. We taught “T” 1 lesson this week and we are so excited to keep teaching her.
2. Investigator “M”. She came up to us at church last week and asked us to teach her. He husband died two weeks ago. She is such a strong lady.

Our teaching pool is nothing, we are starting from scratch. We have been working our butts off trying to find people to teach. We just met the bishop Saturday night. He is super awesome.

There are 5 companionships in our district. We see them once a week at district meeting in Anderson and then the whole zone gets together on p-day and plays games. Like soccer....pretty fun actually.  We aren't allowed to go to Redding but we go to Anderson to Walmart on
p-day. ....and Panda Express :)

Oh me and Sister Brewster are tight! We get along awesome!!!

The church is true! I couldn't be happier in my life, than I am right now.
I love you all and you are in my prayers
My challenge for you this week is: give a referral to your local missionaries! They will love you.


Love,
Sister Reber

Sister Reber and Sister Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment