Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I am Here!

Hello:),
Well I am here at the Mission Home doing great. I just got out of my interview with President Weston and him and his wife are so awesome!! They are super young. They have 4 kids here with them. 2 senior girl twins, a 15 year old boy, and a girl that loves animals...President Weston already told me how much she is going to love me. 

Anyways...we are going through training today, the sisters get to sleep at a hotel tonight...and get to go to bed at 8pm! yaaahhhh!!:) Then we get our trainers at noon tomorrow, then we go back to our place....wherever that might be.

Anyways I'm doing great. It is GORGEOUS here....I may not want to ever go home after this! 

Love,
Sister Reber

Sister Reber and Sister Van Duren - California Here We Come!


We left the MTC at 3:45 am.  Ready to get there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment