Monday, June 2, 2014

Love You All!!!!

Family and Friends,

What a week! I had the chance to invite my first investigators to be baptized this week! And two out of the three excepted! "N" is an awesome 9 year old that is so excited to be a member of the church! He just started scouts a few weeks ago and is already getting a bunch of awards! Yesterday we sat by me in church and one of the Elders got up to bear his testimony, he talked about the Book of Mormon, and "N" grabbed his and waved it in the air so the congregation could see it! It put a big grin on everyone's face! He is so excited to get to the
point of baptism.


His sister, "A", is 11 years old. She is super quiet but always asks great questions. We are excited to get to know her better. Their sister, "K", which is 16, didn't except baptism, but I know she will eventually. Kayla loves Sister Brewster, Sister Brewster is definitely here for her! It's been awesome to see the different people each one
of us bonds with differently.

As this week has been filled with sad news from family and friends, I want to bear my testimony of the Plan of Salvation. I know that during this life we are going to go through hardships, trials, and tribulations. It's part of our Heavenly Fathers plan, to help us grow and to show our faith! We will one day be together for eternity. I know that we will ALL have a second chance, our Heavenly Father has given us a plan, through the help and sacrifice of Jesus Christ, to make it back to live with him again. "To any who may be struggling to see that light and find that hope, I say: Hold On. Keep Trying. God Loves You. Things will improve."-Jeffrey R. Holland


Family and Friends, I love you all! I pray for you daily, I know that our Heavenly Father is watching over each one of us and does not give us any trial we cannot overcome. I know this to be true!

Have you prayed today?

Have a great week.
Love,
Sister Reber

No comments:

Post a Comment