Monday, May 25, 2015

99 days!

Alright....Another Week passed! Time is going by so fast! I hit 15 months this week...I can't believe it! This week has been so good! Heavenly Father has blessed me with miracles and happy moments!
Last Monday we did exchanges and I got Sister Rawlins! I stinkin love that girl!! She is from Idaho, a country girl, and....not to mention we have the same favorite animal, color, and country singer (just saying...we were meant to be friends). When we got home we started planning for the next morning. She asked me about me getting a blessing. I told her that I had never asked for a blessing. There is miracles in exchanges and this was one of them. Sister Rawlins bore a strong testimony to me about priesthood blessings and some experiences that she had. I guess from that, she gave me the courage and humility to ask. So that night I Elder Mosley and Neilsen. The next day we went out and worked contacted a bunch of potentials and less actives   , then went to the church for my blessing. The Elders and the Zone leaders surprised me and came too. It was so awesome! Elder Mosley gave it. Heavenly Father has a plan for me and it was just what I needed to hear. This week Sister Heil and I have had so much fun and enjoyed life.
I don't have much time today but It's been a great week! Thanks for the prayers, love, and support! 

Pics: 
Sister Rawlins and I ...having a good time! 
Sister Heil & I 



No comments:

Post a Comment