Monday, June 1, 2015

Look Towards the Temple

Good Afternoon!
Another week in the California Roseville Mission. Time is going by way too fast. As I said my prayers last night it hit me that my time is getting short. I have time, but not much. It also hit me of the love that I have grown for my Savior. I know He Lives! I know He love me! I know He walks with His missionaries every step we take. 
This week I have been thinking about the temple a lot. It seemed like everything I heard this week was related to the temple and the ordinances performed in the temple. I received many miracles and this is one of them. A year ago I received an email from my mom letting me know that my cousin had died in a car crash. Exactly a year later,this week, his parents were able to go do the work for him. I thought about that throughout the day and imagined how amazing the temple is. That same day Sister Heil received an email that a close family friend had passed away that day. Coincidence? The same day we received a new investigator, a member referral, and a young woman invited us to her graduation party so she could introduce us to all her non-member friends. I'm convinced that our Heavenly Father blesses his missionaries and their families! 
I don't have much time to write today but, know this. I love you! Heavenly Father loves you! You're Savior loves you! You are awesome!
Love,
Sister Reber 





D&C 138:54-60
54 Including the building of the temples and the performance of ordinances therein for the redemption of the dead, were also in the spirit world.

55 I observed that they were also among the noble and great ones who were chosen in the beginning to be rulers in the Church of God.

56 Even before they were born, they, with many others, received their first lessons in the world of spirits and were prepared to come forth in the due time of the Lord to labor in his vineyard for the salvation of the souls of men.

57 I beheld that the faithful elders of this dispensation, when they depart from mortal life, continue their labors in the preaching of the gospel of repentance and redemption, through the sacrifice of the Only Begotten Son of God, among those who are in darkness and under the bondage of sin in the great world of the spirits of the dead.

58 The dead who repent will be redeemed, through obedience to the ordinances of the house of God,

59 And after they have paid the penalty of their transgressions, and are washed clean, shall receive a reward according to their works, for they are heirs of salvation.

60 Thus was the vision of the redemption of the dead revealed to me, and I bear record, and I know that this record is true, through the blessing of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, even so. Amen.

D&C 132:46
46 And verily, verily, I say unto you, that whatsoever you seal on earth shall be sealed in heaven; and whatsoever you bind on earth, in my name and by my word, saith the Lord, it shall be eternally bound in the heavens; and whosesoever sins you remit on earth shall be remitted eternally in the heavens; and whosesoever sins you retain on earth shall be retained in heaven.

D&C 20:17
17 By these things we know that there is a God in heaven, who is infinite and eternal, from everlasting to everlasting the same unchangeable God, the framer of heaven and earth, and all things which are in them;


Sister Reber
California Roseville Mission 

Pics:
Sis Gibbons came to visit:)
This is my new buddy J!! So funny! 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment