Monday, November 10, 2014

Smile!

Hello Family and Friends! 
It's been such a good week! Transfer calls came last night and Sister Hännanen will be leaving me. She is going back to her greenie area for her last 5 weeks. She is super excited and has been a hoot to listen to all morning. I'm getting a new companion, Sister Phelps, which I know nothing about but I am super excited to meet her. 
This week I was able to go see the H family, from my last area, go through the temple! It was such an awesome experience. President Marston always says "We shouldn't think of the people we teach in white at their baptism but wearing white in the temple." I can honestly say it is one of the greatest feelings being the the celestial room with people you have come to love. They were shining and so happy! It was great to see the Palo Cedro Ward as well. 
So here's another care center story! This week we were teaching M. G wanted to listen too. We started talking about prophets and President Monson. She wanted to see a picture of him so I showed her. She holds my iPad, looks at him, and starts talking to him! "Let me look into your eyes...you sure your called of God." "Why is your hand fisted?" "What's that grin on your face...you look too happy to be a prophet." Haha she is a hoot! These care center people are the best! 
Hope you all have a great week!
Love,
Sister Reber 


No comments:

Post a Comment