Monday, March 9, 2015

If today was my last day...this is what I would tell you!

If today was my last day...this is what I would tell you!

I would tell you that I love you! Some of you, I probably have
offended you, I've been a jerk, and I know I have...I'm not perfect! I
hope you forgive me. I love you and you have changed my life. You have
been an example. You will never know the impact you make on those
around you, including me! Some of you I tell you I love you vocally,
some I don't tell you enough, but I'm

I would tell you that God loves you! He LOVES YOU! No one will ever
love you as much as He does. We have God on our side...it doesn't
matter who is against us! He is there ALWAYS, whether we think we
deserve him or not! Life is hard, life gets tough sometimes, but
remember that life's battles are always won on your knees....praying!
He will help, He knows what you can handle!

I would tell you that this Church is true! I haven't always had a testimony,
I have had to find it myself...one principle at a time. I've had doubts...but they 
have turned into testimony. Doubts and questions still come...and I get on my 
knees and pray about them. 

I would tell you that you can be guilt free. That you have a Savior, your Savior,
that made it possible to return back to our Heavenly Father. 

This week I have really pondered on our life. I heard a song talking about 
If today was our last day...it made me think...it made me want to be better. 
I know this isn't all that I would tell you. I would tell you each individual things as
well, like the impact you made on my life. Thank you all for your wonderful examples
and love! 
Love,
Sister Reber 


Just for Today

  •  
    I will seek my Heavenly Father in earnest prayer. I will listen for the promptings of the Spirit to guide me.
  •  
    I will express my love for God and His Son, Jesus Christ, in prayer and will show my love for Them through service to my fellowmen.
  •  
    I will study and strive for more understanding of the gospel.
  •  
    I will seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
  •  
    I will listen to and heed the counsel of God’s prophet. I will keep the covenants and commandments.
  •  
    I will teach someone about the gospel by word or by example.
  •  
    I will observe the standards of the Church.
  •  
    I will express through word and deed my love for my family.
  •  
    I will be honest in all my dealings.
  •  
    I will prepare myself for the tasks that have been assigned to me.
  •  
    I will do a kind deed for someone this day.
  •  
    I will express appreciation and gratitude for all blessings.
  •  
    I will be loyal where I should be loyal.
Supposing today were your last day on earth,
The last mile of the journey you’ve trod;
After all of your struggles, how much are you worth?
How much can you take home to God?

No comments:

Post a Comment