Monday, August 17, 2015

An awesome week👍

From the Week..........

Peaks:
-Zone Conference- Our Zone Conference was themed "Finding Faith to Find". It was so good! Got me motivated to keep going and try to find new people to teach. It was so good to see everyone one last time! 
-Stake Conference- This week was the Antelope Stakes Stake Conference. It was all about Missionary Work. A family that we were teaching and got sealed, spoke and it was so amazing! Eternal Families is the best thing ever! 
-Day with Elders- Saturday we spent almost all day with Elder Beazer & Elder McClurg. We had some pass-off lessons and they went great. They are teaching two teenage boys from our ward and we are teaching to young girls from theirs. Elders have a power when they teach that is just awesome! We are excited to teach the 2 cutest girls ever! 
-Miracle with "S" - We had a less-active that moved into our ward a few months ago. She has a boyfriend and we were teaching him but then they both dropped off the face of the earth. So....we have been praying for a miracle, something to happen. Then we had a Relief Society activity this week and a member texted us and said "hey there is a new member in our ward that is LA and she's coming tonight." Miracle! We hadn't even said anything to anyone. God is Good!! 
-Service - Sister Mackay and I set up a Zone Service Project this week. We went to a local park and did service with the Park Manager. We were able to paint the bathrooms. It was so fun to spend time together and serve. 

Pits:
- I gave my Departing testimony this week at Zone Conference (of course cried like a baby) but...it was an opportunity to reflect and realize how much I have grown! I have truly come to love this mission. My advice was this....
LIVE- Live in the mission, make it your home, make this your family! I feel like I am leaving 150+ Brothers and Sisters and two amazing parents. 
LAUGH- Your mission is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Smile and have fun! 
LOVE- Love your companions, love your missionaries that serve around you, love your mission president, love the work, and love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. If there is one thing I have learned the most about on my mission, it is LOVE. 

Praises:
-Heavenly Father is so awesome and mindful of us. Our awesome MTC district got to start together and end together. I got to see to of the most amazing Sister Missionaies, Sister Soliai and Van Duren, bear their testimonies. Spiritual Giants! I love them! 

Prayers:
-To see success in this area.
-To find people to teach. 
-What I need to do right now. 

Picture:
*All together! Our awesome Sister Hardy, left us last transfer to head to school! We miss and love her! And are excited to see her soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment