Monday, August 10, 2015

Eternal friendships

Well It's been an awesome and fun week!! I'm so thankful for this gospel and the opportunity I have to share it with the people here in California! We are struggling to find people to teach BUT God still gives us so many small miracles to keep us going! 
This week has been filled with fun people and reconfirming to me that the relationships on your mission really can last forever. D&C 121:6 
Sister Lori Brewster, my amazing trainer, came back to visit!! It was so good to see her and spend some time reminiscing. 
MLC was this week in Gridley, it was so fun to see everyone and get motivated to try harder to find. 
I love this gospel!! There is a Mormon message called "Sunday Will Come" I would invite all of you to go watch it!

Love, 
Sister Reber 

Pics:
*Generation Photo! Sister Mackay, Me, Sister Brewster 
*MLC....to much fun! Going to miss this!
*Elder Mcguffy and Elder Mosley!! They surprised me with a call and wanted to go to lunch one last time!! Throwback to the Auburn days! 2 great elders! 



No comments:

Post a Comment