Monday, August 31, 2015

Well shoot!

"Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.
The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen."
2 John 1:12-13

I'm so thankful for this gospel and the blessing it is in my life! I'm thankful to watch it change others, to see the Atonement work in lives of others, and to see the blessing of knowing the Plan of Salvation. 

Well....This is it! This feeling....indescribable! 
My mission has truly been amazing! Not matter how hard it was...it was the greatest way to spend the last 18 months. I have made eternal friends, seen many miracles, been tried and tested, and seen Gods hand in my life. I'm sad to leave my new family but, I'm excited to see my family. 

I love you all!

Love,
Sister Reber  


No comments:

Post a Comment