Monday, August 3, 2015

Good Afternoon Family!

Good Afternoon Family!
I am so thankful for this opportunity to be on a mission! I have seen many of my companions at this point in their mission, less than a month from home, and I now know how they felt. It's the worst feeling ever! There's moments when you just want to get on a plane already and theirs moments when you want to stay here forever. I got my "trunky papers" this week and that was just the saddest thing ever! 
This week has been AWESOME!! Here's a few highlights....
-Brianna went to the temple for the first time! She went and did Baptisms and loved it! 
-Had two media referrals that turned into new investigators! 
-Crazy lady told us our religion came from a little boy on the planet Galob!! 
-I'm getting a nice tan! 👍🏽
-Lots of service this week! Service makes me so happy!
-We had a family from Peru move into our ward and I LOVE them! We have had so much fun with them! 
-So many great lessons this week. 
-A family that we have been preparing to be sealed, got sealed this week!! 
I left my family for 18 months so I could see others be with their family for eternity! ✔️

It's been a good week!! This gospel is amazing!
I love you all!!
 Sister Reber 

Pics: 
-Me and my Cute lil girl!
-Trunky Papers! NOOO!!



No comments:

Post a Comment