Monday, June 23, 2014

Get Excited!

Hey Folks,

Last week I committed you to invite someone to something church related! Now is the time that I follow up with your commitment. Have you done your missionary work this week? If yes, I would love to hear about it. If not, well....Work even harder this week :). I cannot stress enough the importance of member missionaries! YOU ARE KEY in missionary work! Missionary work is a combined effort between members and the full time missionaries.

The work is continuing to pick up and Stake Conference really helped in motivating the ward to do missionary work. We went out tracting for a day and found a new investigator, that we are super excited to start teaching this week. Our lesson teaching has picked up tremendously since the first transfer. We were able to teach 11 lessons this week, first transfer we were at 3-5 a week. We have stayed busy with all our amazing inactive sisters. This week seemed to be filled with trials for most of them. I am so thankful for the Gospel focused life we have and to be able to share that with them. I learn something new from them every time we see them.

I don't have much time to write this week but I hope and pray you all have a great week. I know this church is true! Make it a great day!

Love,
Sister Reber
Do Missionary work!

No comments:

Post a Comment